Cream Fronds & Checkers: An outfit post

So very happy about this blouse and the fit and the color. Recently I have becoming increasingly in love with creams, whites, and beige... the absence of color. Which, if you have seen my outfit posts from recent years, is quite a leap in the other direction.


And this time with my shoes showing as a lovely reader pointed out that an outfit post is not complete without shoes. *hehe* I mostly don't post my shoes because in full length shots I feel like a lollipop head. Unfortunately, I have a rather large head compared to my body. *sigh*

All but my shoes are vintage. I haven't been carrying a bag around lately. Mostly just this coin purse I got in Chichicastenango, Guatemala. (this word is so fun to say, btw, Chi! Chi!) So, no bag today. And for a bigger picture, it's here. Oh, dear, I feel so very vain.

Will be adding more items in the { SHOP } today as well! Items are selling out fairly quickly, so I need to make sure more inventory is added so my virtual store shelves don't look so bare! Goodies from the 1940s and 1950s soon to be arriving.