Alexis Bledel at the Teen Choice Awards

I found Alexis Bledel's outfit choice to be quite lovely for the Teen Choice Awards. Bright, fun, and age approprite. A feminine touch with lace across the collar, it reminds me so much of 50s dresses where they would have the lace above the bust line, a little demure, a little left for the imagination.

Alexis Bledel Teen Choice Awards

Alexis Bledel Teen Choice Awards
Photos from JustJared.com


I can't say I love the shoes, but they do add a bit of interest to the look? Maybe I should experiment miss-matching more often, especially with shoes. Most of my shoes are either black or nuetral... I love the colorful shoes I see in the shops, but then I think "Oh God, I can only wear that with a black dress or a white tee and jeans" (except I rarely wear jeans...)

What do you think of Alexis Bledel's Teen Choice Awards ensemble?