Fake Bush and Pansies

My hair can't handle even semi permanant colour coz it goes rather straw like but I've found a new L'Oreal colour called Colour Pulse which lasts 8/10 washes which is more gentle and doesn't wash out immediately.
It is important that I must have long red crimped hair tonight as I'm going to see Fake Bush (Kate Bush sound alike Lucy Bundy) at the Jooglebury in Brighton.
So my advice is dye your hair and plant some pansies to encourage long lingering (wuthering) days of summer.
Also get a cowboy hat, in readiness, to shade your eyes from the blinding sun!
Oh and get a cheap weekend break - we're going on one tomorrow on a half price deal which I found on our UK family holidays site http://family-holiday.mirandasbeach.com/
 I'll let you know what Fake Bush was like..... later!